Monday, March 3, 2008

More Pictures :)

Well, this last week has been a little crazy around the Baker household...  I (Ashley) battled a fever and sore throat for 2-3 days last week.  Luckily, Evan and Drew did not seem to be affected.. So we'll keep praying they stay healthy.  Needless to say, we pretty much stayed at home last week.  On Saturday, we had great plans of getting Evan's 6 month portraits taken at the Picture People in Fort Wayne...  But Evan had different plans...  The photographer never even snapped one picture because Evan was so fussy...  So we just came on home...  

So my wonderful husband, knowing how much I wanted a 6 month picture and knowing how frustrated I was that the pictures didn't work out, scheduled an appointment on Sunday and took Evan down again for a second try...  I stayed home and had a few productive hours of peace and quiet while the boys had a little picture date...  And miraculously, Drew came home with some VERY cute and smiley pictures :)  I couldn't have been happier....  I'm so blessed with a patient and laid-back husband....  And I think Drew and Evan had a good time too...  They don't get out just the two of them very often.... Here are a few of the pictures we've taken in the last week or so...  ENJOY!

Asleep in his crib with his musical lamb...  
Mid roll!!
Best buddies- Lucy and Kramer!  They always seem to take their naps together all cuddled up...
Trying out his new duck tub in the family room...  This will be much easier for baths now that he's able to sit up on his own...  The beak quacks when you squeeze it!!
Not too sure about this new bathtub yet!!
Cuddling again on my hope chest in front of the window!
Looking all studly in his Colts gear from Aunt Alieta and Uncle Denny!
Evan's new thing now is moving all around in his crib.  I never know how I'm going to find him when I go in to check on him.... In this picture, he's lost a sock and his pacifier, moved his lamb to the other side of the crib, and turned himself sideways....
Playing, playing, and more playing!
A nice afternoon visit with Aunt Laura...

No comments:

Post a Comment