Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm a Longaberger Consultant!

Well.... I am officially a Longaberger Home Consultant. I've been toying around with the idea for several years now, and now that I'm a stay-at-home mom, I decided now is a great time to finally do it... It will give me a little something to stay busy with, and hopefully a little extra income... Not to mention a discount on my own purchases!! So if any of you out there in Bloggerland are Longaberger fans, know of anyone who is, or would like to become a Longaberger fan, pass my name along.... I will be having an open house on Saturday April 5th from 1-5 at my house to kick off this new venture... I'd love to have you attend!


Longaberger now offers online shopping and ordering- To view Longaberger's baskets, wrought iron, and pottery products and place orders, visit: www.longaberger.com/ashleybaker

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ash! I guess that means that you'll have to be coming over to the Longaberger headquarters then right?? :) haha. Love you!

    ReplyDelete