Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Big 26!

Wow... 26 Years of Life.... I know to many of you that doesn't seem like a whole lot, but to me it sure does!! I had a great birthday. Yesterday my mom and sister took me on a little shopping spree for my birthday while Drew watched Evan. It was a great afternoon of shopping and laughing... I treasure my time with my mom and sister so much :) And then last night we met up with the boys (Drew, Dad, and Evan) for some Buffalo Wild Wings.... This morning Drew took me out for breakfast (my favorite meal out) and we just relaxed at home all day today... Evan was extremely happy all day and we enjoyed our family time so much... Couldn't have been a better birthday... I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends....

Oh, and be ready for some new movies of Evan- Drew got me a camcorder for my birthday so we'll be filming him a lot more now!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ashley! Hope the rest of your birthday weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a wonderful day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ashley!!!! Sounds like you had a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete