Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Zoe pictures!!

I apologize if this is Zoe overload, but I know some of you aren't friends with me on Facebook and probably haven't seen lots of these pictures..  These were all taken on our second day with Zoe in Ethiopia.

This was the first day that we spent a good chunk of time with her and I couldn't wait to change her from her orphanage clothes into some girly clothes.  We laughed so hard when we took off her sleeper and found a Padres onesie on underneath it.  Too funny!
 Loved getting her naked and checking out her rolls!!
 Changing her into a little pink outfit!
Putting on her first bow (of many more I'm sure)
She LOVES to stick out her tongue!
Playing on the floor of the common area in the guesthouse....
Laughing at Daddy.... 
Blowing raspberries at us...  She loves this- just like Evan did at her age!
Probably my favorite picture we took of her- LOVE how she is looking at Daddy like she LOVES him SOO much already.  Those big eyes just melt me....
She's on the move and soo very curious!
"Are you still taking pictures of me mom??"
Playing with Daddy on the couch...
Some snuggles with Mommy...
The first bottle I got to feed her...  and she fell asleep in my arms...  Such a precious moment...
Love this girl.  So very much..  How I long to feed her and hold her in my arms again...
I will try to post more pictures of our last couple of days with Zoe soon!! Oh, and some of our videos too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment