Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Matthew West - My Own Little World (Slideshow With Lyrics)

Evan and I listen to a local Christian radio station pretty much all day long- whether we are at home or in the car.  This song has been really speaking to me lately.  Drew and I have been praying over the last few months specifically for God to break our hearts for what breaks His.  I have been amazed at how much my perspectives have shifted as I learn more and more about the poverty and living conditions around the world- and specifically in Ethiopia.   It's soo easy to get caught up in the little things of this world and the things we call "problems".  But there IS a bigger picture and a greater purpose and God longs for us to open our eyes and hearts to the things that have ETERNAL value.  I know I don't want to miss what matters....  Do you??

I had a few technical difficulties with embedding this video... I think if you click on "Watch it in YouTube" you will be able to view it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment