Saturday, February 16, 2008

Date Night!

Well, last night Drew surprised me with our date night for Valentines Day... First we went to Panera Bread (one of my favorites and we were on a time schedule so his other choices were out of the question) for a fun dinner, then we stopped at Babies R Us to buy Evan a convertible car seat (he's almost grown out of his infant seat), and then we went to Blackhawk Church for a Point of Grace/Selah concert.. I've always been a Point of Grace fan so it was a great surprise.. It was a fun-filled and inspirational evening of music and worship... I just love my hubby :) As you can see, we had to take a more updated picture of the two of us since the most recent one we had was from last year when I was pregnant with Evan! And of course I've included some pictures of Evan from the last few days...My hubby and I before we left for Fort Wayne...
Evan watching tv on mommy and daddy's bed while I was getting ready one morning...
Happy Boy!!
He was intently watching the ceiling fan...
All ready for his green beans and applesauce.... Feed me mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment