So how can you help? Here are 3 ways..
(1) Register to Walk: Go to the PCC website and click on the "Caring for Orphans" link (http://www.pccfw.org/upcoming-events/step-by-step-walk-a-thon-adoption-fundraiser). Then just follow the registration instructions to "Join the Team".
- To Contact Sponsors: Contact friends and family, and simply direct them to the PCC site ("Caring for Orphans"link) to make a donation in support of adoption. You can make a donation to support yourself as well.
· Raise $100 or more and earn a True Vine walk-a-thon T-shirt to wear on the day of the event.
(2) DONATE HERE!
(3) Come Out & Walk: Join your fellow walkers for the walk:
· WHEN: Saturday, September 8th at 8:45 a.m. (The walk itself will begin at 9:00).
· WHERE: Parkview YMCA in Fort Wayne, IN (Meet in the parking lot)
· DISTANCE: Approximately 1.5 miles on a paved path
…It’s that simple. By taking just a few easy steps, you can help make a lasting impact on orphans and other children in need.
All funds raised will go to True Vine Ministries, helping children in need at home and abroad.