Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I pray all of you out in Bloggerland are having a blessed Easter.... I thought I would share a few pictures while I have a few minutes... We will be heading to Grandma and Grandpa Baker's soon to celebrate Easter, but I thought I would jump on here real quick while my casserole is in the oven and the little man is sleeping.....

We have had a very exhausting week.... Evan has been dealing with a double ear infection... Needless to say, we had a few nights of very little sleep (reminds us of what it was like to have a newborn!) and he was pretty miserable. But thankfully, we all survived and he's back to his normal perky self now... Thank heavens for the bubble gum medicine! So... here's a few pictures for all of you who have been getting on me for no new posts lately (you know who you are!)... I will post Easter pictures sometime soon....

My little man ;)
Crazy bedhead!!
Playing with cars- That's about all he does anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment