Friday, June 27, 2008

10 Months!

Our little guy is 10 months old already! It's so hard to believe! The biggest accomplishment he's made this month has been to start eating finger foods... So far he's only eaten a couple of fruits and veggies, but he's definitely improving each time he tries... The hardest part for him is picking the pieces up- they're kind of slippery for him.... But we're going to slowly start introducing other foods every day.... Here are the 10 month facts about our little man:

-Each day he gets a little closer to crawling, although I'm starting to wonder if he'll just skip the crawling stage. He gets ANYWHERE he needs to go by rolling and spinning around, so I don't think he really feels the need to crawl.
-He is starting to balance himself more and more when he stands and is just now figuring out how to hang on to things when he stands up (before he always wanted to use his hands to play and wouldn't hang on).
-He LOVES to eat cereal puffs...
-We're still working on a couple of signs with him ("more", "eat", "please"), but so far he doesn't seem to be picking up on them...
-He still loves to watch his Praise Baby DVDs....
-He loves to take walks in the stroller and stop at the park to swing (it's become a daily routine for us).
-He loves to be tickled and giggles so loud... It just melts my heart...
-He LOVES to read books and have books read to him- although he loves for us to read to him, he could sit for forever with a book by himself and just turn the pages over and over. I think he's going to be a book-lover :)
-He loves to take baths, but still cries when bath time is over...

I guess that's about it.... I'll try my best to keep up with this blog over the next month or so, but no guarantees... We're going to be pretty busy packing and getting the new house ready to move into.... I'll post pictures soon.... Thanks for checking in on our little family!!

Loving the elephant's hair!
No big smiles this month- it was all I could do to get a picture without him moving all over and grabbing the paper.....
And there goes the paper....
The alphabet book....
Reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear with Daddy... I could sit and listen to Drew read to him for hours...
Eating peas like a big boy!
Look at me mom!!! I'm standing all by myself!!
I love this cheesy smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment