Monday, October 19, 2009

ND vs. USC and Playroom Progress....

Drew and I were given 4 tickets to the Notre Dame vs. USC game on Saturday.... We asked the Wards to go with us... We had a great time despite the VERY disappointing loss.... The weather couldn't have been much better for this time of year.... Here are a few of the pictures I took...
Parachuters landing on the field with the game ball....
One of the parachuters...
Just after they jumped out of the plane....
The marching band....
Drew and I before the game started....
Evan's new playroom in the basement.... We came home from Brown County last weekend to find my dad had painted it for us while we were gone :)
More playroom pictures.... It's still a work in progress.... We are in the process of buying a big rug for the floor and I am having some storage shelving built for all of his toys.... To say Evan loves it is quite the understatement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment