Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fort Wayne Mini-Marathon!!!

Drew and Laura ran in the Fort Wayne Mini-Marathon this morning.... I'm so proud of them- especially Drew.... This was his first time running a mini and Laura's second (she ran in the Indy this spring)... Drew said after they finished that he was glad he had Laura running with him to keep encouraging him.... Not too sure if he'll be doing one again, but he did great...Here are a few pictures...
Laura and John after the race...
Laura and Drew.... Still look pretty good after 13+ miles!!
Drew and Evan after the race.... Evan kept yelling "Go Daddy Go" all morning.... so cute!
Laura and Drew as they were running towards the finish line... The race ended on Parkview Field where the TinCaps play....
This picture is kind of hard to see, but it was the best I could get from our angle... They are right underneath the Applebee's sign and you can see the back of my dad and John's heads... John is holding Evan and they got to cheer them on in the home stretch!!
John and Evan...
We had to wait awhile in the stadium for them to get finished and Evan had a blast playing cars with John... John gave him an exact replica of a state police car today and it has quickly become his favorite car... I'll have to post pictures of him playing with it soon...
The backs of Drew and Laura- I think this was at about the halfway point....
Evan and my mom waiting for them to run past us....
These pictures are kind of random, but I had to post them... Evan and I had a picnic at the park one day this week....
I just love spending my days with this little guy... What a joy!!
Playing with cars.... I realized today that I haven't been taking many pictures of Evan lately.... Seems like all we do anymore is play with cars all day... :) Not that I'm complaining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment