Saturday, September 5, 2009

Evan's 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe my baby is 2 already! These past two years have just FLOWN by.... I keep telling him he has to stay little, but he isn't listening to me :( These are the only pictures I have from Evan's 2nd Birthday Party... All of my pictures are on the computer that crashed. So these are from my sister's camera... We kept his party small- with just immediate family (aunts/uncles, grandparents, and great-grandparents)... He had a blast and loved opening his gifts... But most of all he loved his road cake that I made for him.... It was well worth all the time and energy spent making it for him to be that excited about it!! Here are a few pictures....
Shooting hoops with his new basketball hoop!
Playing with new cars on his Lightning McQueen sleeping bag from Aunt Laura and John....
Singing Happy Birthday- he was taking it all in as usual....
Our little family!
The road cake- I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture... I'm still getting used to this new computer!! He especially loved that the dump truck had M&M's in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment