Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Randomness....

Sorry for my lack in posting recently... We've been busy working on various home-improvement projects and to be honest, I haven't taken too many pictures lately... I need to get back into that again!! We have 10 people (7 adults and 3 kids) coming to stay with us over the holiday weekend.... It's kind of a Taylor Reunion- these are all friends of Drew's from Taylor and their families... It should be lots of fun, but we've been busy trying to get our house ready for that many people!! I'm hoping to have lots of pictures next week :)

This movie is from our trip to Chicago a couple weeks ago... Evan didn't know I was filming him and he was singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in the back of the car... This definitely isn't his best version, but it's pretty funny how excited he gets... He can also sing the ABC song, BaBa Black Sheep, the Itsy Bitsy Spider, 10 Little Indians, Jesus Loves Me, and a few others... This guy loves to sing and we're amazed at how quickly he picks up on songs!!
I just LOVE this picture :) Isn't he just the cutest?
Playing with cars on the bed...... It seems like this is ALL this boy does!!
Walking around the zoo with Mommy...

1 comment:

  1. Loved the song!! What a cutie. And I recognize Elmo's Tool Bench in the background. ;) Was Drew into cars that much as a kid? Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete