Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Fall!!

I absolutely love Fall.... Our town had the Apple Festival this past weekend. I had great plans to take lots of pictures this year, but it never happened. We were too busy for me to even think about taking pictures... I spent all day Friday making caramel apples with the Baker family and then worked some out at the festival. Drew, Evan and I made it out to the festival both days to eat all the yummy food. We caught up with good friends that we don't get to see too often. It was a wonderful weekend!!Evan's first bite of chicken and noodles... He loved them (just like his mom!)
At this point, Evan had just about reached his Apple Festival limit for the day.... Time to head home for a nap!
Our little pumpkin!!
Is that an ornery look or what??
On the move!
An afternoon walk with mom....
Look Mom! No Hands!!
Slam Dunk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment