Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our Busy Week!!

Evan in his preppy sweater and blue jeans!!
My Happy Evan!!

Sitting in his Bumbo the morning after his first "real" snow!!! It was such a surprise to wake up and see the beautiful snow!!!
He loves playing on his mat!
Lucy and Kramer were all cuddled up on our bed one afternoon this week and Evan and I decided we would join them :)
Hanging on to that blankie during his nap :)
My little Santa Claus!
Isn't he just the cutest???
Finally! A smile!!
This isn't so bad! I guess I could smile a little :)
An IWU Reunion!! A bunch of my college friends and their families got together this past weekend in Indy at Todd & Trisha's house.... The girls enjoyed a day of playing with the kiddos and catching up on our lives... The guys enjoyed a day of relaxing on the couch and watching football... Oh yeah, and we ate lots of yummy food too!! It was great to see everyone after so long... It's amazing how we can always pick up where we left off... I guess that's what it's like with great friends...I'm so thankful to have met some wonderful Christian women through IWU....Let's be better about this keeping in touch thing girls!! We really shouldn't wait so long next time!! Thanks Trisha for letting us invade your home!
Evan trying out his highchair at Gramma and Grampa's for the first time... He really liked it :)
There he is munching on those hands again!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little Santa! Thanks for sharing the pics! :) Julie

    ReplyDelete