Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Update from Doctor's Appointment...
We have another week of waiting (that is, unless our little guy should decide to make his entrance before then).... The good news- Baby Baker is still passing all of the non-stress tests and his heart rate is still great.....The disappointing news- My doctor said that he just doesn't think I'm ready enough to induce labor this week. He is afraid that he will induce and then I won't progress and he'll either have to send me home or do a c-section (which we obviously don't want to happen)... He also said that he doesn't think that Baby Baker is as big as the ultrasound had predicted.... So we scheduled an appointment next Tuesday for another non-stress test and check-up and they will MOST LIKELY induce labor towards the end of next week if I haven't gone on my own by then... So that's the latest info for all of you who are wondering.... We'll keep you updated if anything changes!
Posted by Ashley at 9:02 AM