Monday, January 16, 2012

Update in Pictures!!

Things continue to be busy around here....  I often wonder how working moms do it- I have such a hard time keeping up with these 2 and taking care of the house.  But life is good and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Zoe is continuing to transition wonderfully.  She has had about 6 or 7 nights where she has slept through the night in the last month.  The other nights she only wakes up once (which is a HUGE improvement from when she first came home, so we'll take it!).  She is eating great- she is down to only eating table food during the days and a bottle before bed and in the middle of the night if she wakes up.  This is also a huge improvement, as she had only had bottles until 12 months.  She knows quite a few signs and is learning new words all the time (which is soo much fun!).  She is a SUPER HAPPY baby as all the pictures show and is ON THE MOVE CONSTANTLY (she hardly ever crawls now and walks/runs everywhere).  I am amazed at how much more mischevious she is than Evan was- she keeps me on my toes for sure.  Here are some pictures of my 2 littles..

Cutest little strawberry bum EVER!
 Just too cute :)  Love the little squat she does- I don't know how she can hold that position for long, but she does!
 Evan put on a puppet show for us last night in his new puppet theater he got for Christmas from Aunt Laura and Uncle John.  He loves it!! 
 We still have a ways to go with teaching him how puppet shows work, but he is improving...It's been great for his imagination!
 Big huge cheese!
 Love the tongue :)
 This is a mischevious smile if I've ever seen one- she's getting ready to empty the bookshelf and knows she's not supposed to!  But how can I say no to that face?!?
 Evan being goofy in his mismatched jammies!
 Love this smile :)
Oh- how cute is this? 
These 2 just bring so much joy to our lives and we are sooo thankful to have them both...  Thanks for checking in on us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment