Tuesday, January 12, 2010

John and Laura's Wedding!

Well, this past weekend was the big wedding. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and the weather cooperated (it was just very cold!).... I didn't take too many pictures of my own, but can't wait to see the ones the photographers took. They were snapping pictures literally all day... Here are a few of the ones I took....
The Ream girls- before hair and makeup!!Laura after her mother-in-law delivered a dozen roses and card from John the morning of the wedding....
After hair and makeup...
Mom and I...
Some of the bridesmaids practicing their dance at the hotel...
The beautiful bride and her husband :)
The father/daughter dance...
My grandma and her boyfriend...My grandma and grandpa...
Evan and his 2 favorite girls (Lindsey and Whitney)... He followed them around all evening!!
Evan dancing with his great-grandma Beverly...
Sleepy Evan... He stayed up until after 10:00 (2 hours past his bedtime)... He was such a good boy :)
Snuggling monkey when he started to get sleepy...
Dancing with Laura...
Dollar dance...
Evan and Aunt Warwa....
First dance together....
Cutting the cake...
Dancing the night away :)
Our family :)
My hubby and I :)
Evan and his best bud Whitney :)
Dancing again :)
Wasn't the cake gorgeous??

I still can't believe my little sister is married!! As I type this, they are probably laying on the beach in Mexico!! I'll post more pictures as soon as we get them back from the photographer....

No comments:

Post a Comment